SEPAG is a parent-led and driven organization that is tasked with providing input on system-level challenges in special education and/or related services. Click here for more information regarding SEPAG in the state of New Jersey.
SEPAG’s goal at TCCS is to increase communication with and involvement of our community by
working closely with administration
facilitating meetings with guest speakers
arranging meetings/presentations based upon community needs
SEPAG’s core members include parents of children with IEPs and/or 504s; however, this committee may also consist of school leaders, Board members, Child Study Team members, and other school professionals, students and/or other parents within our school community.
SEPAG Parent Liaisons
- NJ Children’s System of Care website
- PerformCare brochure
- Bergen’s Promise website
- Bergen County Resource Net
- Parenting and Family Guide (Sept 2023)
- Follow SPAN Events on Eventbrite.
- Sign up for SPAN’s The Bridge newsletter.
- The Center for Alcohol and Drug Resources
- Bergen County Prevention Coalition
- Bergen County CHADD
- PerformCare Flowchart